3D design for everyone.
A 100% web-based tool
All systems go:
buckle up and explore the 3dverse
3dverse is more than just a tool: it’s a new way of working that replaces endless iterations with real-time collaboration.
- You don’t need a high-powered rig or pricey graphics card to become a 3dverse creator: any computer, tablet, or smartphone will do.
- Our cloud-based design platform can be accessed from anywhere. As long as you have an internet connection, you’re good to go.
- Same goes for end-users: a link is all they need to interact with your 3d experience
3dverse makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues and users anywhere, anytime, so you can have even more “eureka!” moments.
- Streamline your project management by overcoming the silo effect
- Encourage employees at all levels to participate, share, and ideate
- Conceptualize, edit, and interact with fellow contributors in real time
Forget everything you know about 3D environment design
Step into a world where collaboration happens in real time, employees with non-developer backgrounds can contribute to the creative process, and design tools can be tailored to your skill level.
Teamwork makes the dream work
- Instead of sending iterations back and forth, collaborate in real time
- Space for all, project managers and developers included, for greater quality control
- No downloading files or software = simpler project management
404: Barrier to entry not found
- Our intuitive interface is designed for non-developers & non-programmers
- You don’t need a fancy computer to start creating 3D environments
- Only internet connexion is needed for end-users to access your 3D experience or app
Designed just for you (and you, and you)
- Adapt 3dverse’s features and tools to individual collaborators’ needs
- Build branded interfaces for end-users thanks to our white-label capabilities
- Allow clients to comment on and upload files to your 3D environment
3dverse is a web-based wonder
- Free from limitations imposed by graphics cards & operating systems
- Spend less on internal storage capacity and high-performance equipment
- Jump into 3D design projects using any device with an internet connection
Get your head – and team – in the cloud
- Protect your data by sharing the end result instead of the source files
- Avoid errors and confusion related to duplicate data and old versions
- Allow your team to easily work from home without major hardware investments
A collaborative 3D engine that lives in the cloud
3dverse is more than just a 3D engine
It’s changing the face of design as we know it. Our web-based solution eliminates the need for endless iteration, giving teams the ability to collaborate in real time no matter what device they’re using. 3dverse pushes new builds to every device at the same time, so you’ll never have to juggle multiple file types and versions ever again.
Powerful design features for rich 3D environments
Your questions, answered
Is there a size limit on your 3D environments?
There are no size limits, no matter what plan you’re on. Our graphics cards have yet to meet a file they can’t handle, but if you have any doubts, please reach out to our team.
Do I need a professional-grade computer to use 3dverse?
Can your device play YouTube videos? If so, you’re good to go. 3dverse is compatible with smartphones, laptops, desktops… just don’t try it on your 00’s Nokia.
Do I need a specific internet speed to run 3dverse?
If you’re using mobile data, you’ll need 4G internet or higher. In all other cases, a basic internet plan will do – we’re work-from-home friendly!
What kinds of 3D models do you support?
Our platform supports all file types, including .obj, .fbx, and .stl. If you don’t see your preferred extension here, please reach out to our team.
Can I use 3dverse locally?
Actually, we’re the “anti-local” solution. Our web-based platform saves you from having to invest in pricy hardware, software, and IT infrastructure.
How do I know my 3D environment data is secure?
We use the same security framework as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google GCP. If you have any specific concerns, please reach out to our team.
If I cancel my 3dverse plan, can I keep my data?
Yes – our export tool makes it easy to take your data with you if we eventually part ways.
Join us at the forefront
Want more info? Feeling inspired to collaborate? Let us know
We will contact you.